NEI Global Relocation is looking for an organized HR/Front Desk Assistant to join our team! This individual must be punctual, reliable, and friendly. This role plays an integral part in supporting the team and our employees. Half of your day will be spent at our front desk answering calls. The other half will be spent in our HR area.
Any given day could include:
- Answer incoming calls and direct calls to the appropriate party with a pleasant, professional demeanor.
- Assist with the daily list of employees who are out of the office and communicate which back-ups are in place to handle their calls and emails. Handle e-mail forwarding as appropriate.
- Make entries on employees’ timesheets each week to ensure accurate hours for payroll.
- Assist with the planning and executing company and/or employee events.
- Work with the company’s coffee supply vendor to ensure appropriate inventory, track and monitor spending.
- Assist with making hotel reservations for corporate travel.
- Work with the front desk team to ensure all office supplies were received from vendor. Maintain an organized supply closet.
- Maintain electronic and physical personnel files and databases. Ensure that documents are filed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist with updating information on the company’s intranet.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a professional office setting, preferable in Human Resources
- Understanding the importance of confidentiality and have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Demonstrate flexibility and positivity toward performing office management/administrative functions
- Exhibit exceptional customer service skills
NEI Global Relocation