The Accounting Associate will process and record daily accounting functions, such as domestic and international incoming and outgoing wires, daily accounting imports and other accounting related items.
- Initiate and receive domestic and international wires, process vouchers, apply wires in SAGE 100 as needed, communicate with other employees and report totals to management at noted times throughout the day.
- Research and resolve issues that arise in the daily course of work.
- Prepare spreadsheet for daily cash report.
- Provide reports for insurance for homes in inventory and execute insurance payments.
- Process month-end journal entries as needed.
- Receive and process SAGE 100 checks and prepare for deposit.
- Review 1099-S information for accuracy.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Provide back up for other accounting functions.
- Maintain current procedures manual documenting position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s in Business Degree preferred, or proven experience in related roles.
- Ability to move in fast paced environment and prioritize to meet daily deadlines.
- Motivated and detail-oriented.
- Ability to learn quickly and a strong aptitude with numbers.
- Must possess a willingness to learn.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and coordinate various activities simultaneously.
- Team player.
- Excellent organizational sills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel.