As an Expense Administrator, your responsibility is to prepare relocation expense reimbursements to support families in a current relocation, whether that be a few states away or across the world. Assist our transferees with expense report preparation, calculate tax implications and have an opportunity to work with international currencies and payroll contacts around the globe.
On a given day, your work may include:
- Reviewing expense reports for compliance.
- Tracking expenses and analyzing monthly/quarterly payroll reports provided by the client.
- Reporting expense reimbursements and tax withholdings/gross-ups to payroll and/or accounts payable.
- Communicating the status of expense reimbursements with internal employees and external customers and to verify all expenses have been submitted.
- Compiling expense information for quarterly/year-end reports.
- Assisting other team members as needed.
Our benefits include:
- A family-friendly, encouraging and collaborative work environment.
- True work/life balance.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Paid family leave.
- PTO accruals begin in your first two weeks of employment.
This is the job for you if you have:
- Experience working in an office setting and/or a Bachelor's degree. New grads welcome.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy with an aptitude for numbers.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.