The Accounts Payable Associate will work on our Expense Tracking team to prepare relocation reimbursements for transferring individuals and families within IRS guidelines and policy compliance, assist with expense report preparation, calculate tax implications, and work with client payroll departments.
- Track expenses in relocation software and inform the employee and internal contacts of denied/suspended expenses as needed
- Review expense reports for compliance with the client's relocation policy
- Calculate tax withholdings/gross-ups in accordance with the client's policy
- Correspond with necessary parties upon completion of the move to verify expenses have been submitted
- Provide employees and clients with individual year-end tax reports
- Provide support for relocating individuals and to the team as needed
Do you have...?
- Accounts Payable/Payroll experience -- it's preferred, but not required
- Attention to detail, number aptitude, and demonstrated ability to produce accurate work
- Reliability, flexibility, and dependability
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook