NEI Global Relocation is searching for a UiPath RPA Developer to create and implement automation within the organization. This individual will develop, deploy, and maintain RPA technologies for multiple departments. The Automation Developer will play a large role in building the Automation initiative within the company and contributing to its strategic direction.
- Starting from the ground up -- work with internal teams to analyze manual processes in order to design and implement the automation process using UiPath RPA technology
- Test, deploy, and maintain bots to automate the invoice process (a large number of unique invoices) within the first year of employment
- Collaborate with a small team to contribute to the strategic direction of the automation initiative by determining which projects to move forward with in the future
- Significant experience using UiPath Technology required
- Previous experience with workflow automation or document automation
- Previous RPA development experience preferred
- Experience building an automation initiative within an organization preferred