Human Resource Manager
NEI Global Relocation Omaha, NE
NEI Global Relocation is seeking a Human Resource Manager, whose primary objective is to supervise and direct the activities of the Human Resource team and Reception team in addition to providing HR support for NEI.
- Manage the Talent Acquisition Specialist, Human Resource Coordinator, HR Assistant, and NEI Reception team including conducting regular team meetings and annual performance evaluations.
- Provide managers guidance for employee-related issues to enhance their development.
- Manage and respond to comments, concerns and suggestions from employees at NEI.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition Specialist with recruitment efforts as needed.
- Maintain, update and communicate changes in company policies and procedures at NEI.
- Coordinate with IT on electronic information to be distributed via the intranet.
- Accountable for all facility needs including, but not limited to, personnel moves, office furniture and equipment, repairs or new construction and working with the Director of Procurement and/or relevant manager to meet those needs.
- Manage the record keeping process for all operations files including conducting periodic audits in addition to coordination with outside vendors.
- Assist with NEI payroll and report overtime and other trends to management.
- Oversee employee resignation and terminations including exit interviews, return of property and removal of physical and electronic access.
- Assist Human Resource Coordinator with the coordination of employee celebrations and activities.
- Maintain electronic and physical personnel files. Ensure that documents are filed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or business or equivalent work experience (in human resources). Five years of progressive HR experience with PHR preferred.
- Discreet professional.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player.
- Creative thinker.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to lift, bend and move items weighing up to 20 lbs.
| Date Posted
November 15, 2019
| Date Closes
December 15, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category
11-3121.00 Human Resources Managers
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Profit Sharing
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Maternity / Paternity / Family Leave
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Cafeteria / Food
- Employee Referral Program
- Financial Planning
- Free Parking
- Health Club Membership
- Holiday Party
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unpaid Leaves of Absence
- Wellness Program
This job is related other jobs in these career categories