NEI Global Relocation Omaha, NE
The Expense Assistant will support the Expense Tracking team by performing various basic accounting and office functions as needed.
Sending follow-up letters.
Prepare reports as needed.
Update information into database(s), spreadsheets or other software, ensuring a high level of data integrity and accuracy.
Maintain paper files as needed.
Assist with file storage and retrieval processes.
Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned.
Provide back up for other staff as needed.
- High School diploma with basic accounting knowledge and a strong aptitude for numbers.
- Prior experience in a professional environment.
- Ability to prioritize and meet daily deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and coordinate various activities simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
We are looking for bright, upbeat individuals who thrive in a stimulating and encouraging environment and who are capable of actively counseling individuals through difficult situations with intelligence and integrity. With comprehensive training programs and a focus on employee growth and career development, NEI is the ideal place to grow your career! Learn more about our team at www.neirelo.com.
| Date Posted
November 11, 2019
| Date Closes
December 11, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category
43-6011.00 Executive Secretaries / Administrative Assistants
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Profit Sharing
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Maternity / Paternity / Family Leave
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Cafeteria / Food
- Employee Referral Program
- Financial Planning
- Free Parking
- Health Club Membership
- Holiday Party
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unpaid Leaves of Absence
- Wellness Program
This job is related other jobs in these career categories