NEI Global Relocation (NEI) is a full-service relocation and international assignment management company providing worldwide workforce mobility services and talent mobility solutions. Our exemplary performance is recognized frequently and consistently by HRO Today and Trippel Survey and Research LLC as one of the top performers in the relocation industry.
NEI prides itself on its financial stability, focus on accuracy and fiscal responsibility, ethical standards of excellence and independence from formal supplier affiliations. NEI offers a great work/life balance and has been recognized as the #1 Best Place to Work in Omaha by The Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce for companies with 201 or more employees.
This person communicates and coordinates with NEI Global Relocation Account Executives, escrow companies, attorneys and other closers to facilitate the closing of corporate properties.
• Review and approve all closing documents and calculations
• Trouble-shoot for potential problems and communicate as necessary to resolve issues.
• Follow-up on outstanding closing issues and amounts in a timely fashion; discuss problem areas or unusual delays with the appropriate Account Executive to avoid additional delays.
• Maintain corporate database, including all relevant accounting codes, comments, dates, etc. with regard to closings
• Compare and reconcile calculations from acquisition to closing
• Minimum of two years office experience or two years of college. Preferred office experience would be in the field of real estate closings, mortgage processing, sales, appraisals, title and relocation
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Outlook, as well as general database
• Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm and ten-key by touch
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Able to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and manage last minute requests
• Able to work with numbers quickly and accurately
• Willing and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Dependable, flexible and reliable
|Date Posted||April 23, 2019|
|Date Closes||May 23, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Hourly Wage, Varies|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||43-9199.00 Office and Administrative Support Workers, All Other|
|Name||NEI Global Relocation|
|Address||2707 North 118th Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68164|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories