Accounting Associate - Cash Management
NEI Global Relocation Omaha, NE
NEI Global Relocation (NEI) is a full-service relocation and international assignment management company providing worldwide workforce mobility services and talent mobility solutions. Our exemplary performance is recognized frequently and consistently by HRO Today and Trippel Survey and Research LLC as one of the top performers in the relocation industry.
NEI prides itself on its financial stability, focus on accuracy and fiscal responsibility, ethical standards of excellence and independence from formal supplier affiliations. NEI offers a great work/life balance and has been recognized as a #1 Best Place to Work in Omaha by The Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce for companies with 201 or more employees.
The Accounting Associate will process daily accounting functions, such as domestic and international incoming and outgoing wires, daily accounting imports and other accounting related items.
- Initiate and receive domestic and international wires, process vouchers, apply wires in SAGE 100 as needed, communicate with other employees and communicate totals to management at noted times throughout the day.
- Prepare spreadsheet for daily cash report.
- Provide reports for insurance for homes in inventory and execute insurance payments.
- Process month-end journal entries as needed.
- Receive and process SAGE 100 checks and prepare for deposit.
- Review 1099-S information for accuracy.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Provide back up for other accounting functions.
- Maintain current procedure manual documenting position responsibilities.
- Some college preferred with basic accounting knowledge.
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to move in fast paced environment and prioritize to meet daily deadlines.
- Motivated and detail-oriented.
- Excellent organizational sills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel
| Date Posted
April 19, 2019
| Date Closes
May 19, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
37.5- 40 hours per week
| SOC Category
43-3031.00 Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Profit Sharing
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Maternity / Paternity / Family Leave
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Cafeteria / Food
- Employee Referral Program
- Financial Planning
- Free Parking
- Health Club Membership
- Holiday Party
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unpaid Leaves of Absence
- Wellness Program
This job is related other jobs in these career categories