Assistant Account Executive
NEI Global Relocation Omaha, NE
NEI Global Relocation is a full-service relocation company that assists its clients’ employees with their relocation needs anywhere in the world. With comprehensive training programs and a focus on employee growth and career development, NEI is the ideal place to start your career! Learn more about our team at www.neirelo.com.
Assistant Account Executive – Omaha, NE
On a given day, your work might include:
- Helping your Account Executive coordinate the relocation process with vendors and internal departments.
- Preparing internal and external communications.
- Reviewing external documentation and arranging for corrections, placing orders, following-up and processing payments for outsourced relocation services.
- Assisting other team members because we are all in it together!
Our benefits include:
- A family-friendly, supportive and team-oriented work environment.
- A robust training program and an emphasis on internal growth opportunities for current employees.
- True work/life balance.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Paid family leave.
- PTO accruals begin in your first two weeks of employment!
This is the job for you if you have:
- Some college and previous office experience.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy as you are responsible for maintaining multiple files simultaneously.
- Strong computer skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and general database tools.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and varying deadlines with the flexibility to prioritize urgent requests.
Apply today or contact Andrea McCarter at email@example.com to start your journey with NEI Global Relocation!
| Date Posted
March 23, 2018
| Date Closes
June 21, 2018
2707 North 118th St.
| Located In
| Job Type
40 hours per week; Weekdays
| Start Date
| SOC Category
43-9199.00 Office and Administrative Support Workers, All Other
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Profit Sharing
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Maternity / Paternity / Family Leave
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Cafeteria / Food
- Employee Referral Program
- Financial Planning
- Free Parking
- Health Club Membership
- Holiday Party
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unpaid Leaves of Absence
- Wellness Program
This job requires the following skills
- Administrative Assistant
- Business - Consulting
- Customer Service
- Excellent Communications
- Problem Resolution
- Strong Flexibility / Adaptability
- Strong Time Management
- Strong Work Ethic
- Leasing Agent
- Leasing Specialist
- Mortgage Banking
- Mortgage Servicing
- Mortgage Specialist
- Project Coordination
- Real Estate / Rental / Leasing Administration
- Real Estate / Rental / Leasing Customer Service
- Real Estate Closings
- Real Estate Sales
- Relocation Specialist
This job is related other jobs in these career categories