Vice President, Client Development - Southeastern Region
NEI Global Relocation Omaha, NE
Promote and sell relocation management services to targeted corporations in the Southeastern territory. Meet or exceed annual goals in new signing revenue. Work in a team environment with other client development professionals assigned to other geographic territories.
- Sell and close new accounts, accurately representing NEI’s services and strengths in all communications.
- Collaborate with the marketing department and sales team for a unified, cohesive approach to selling.
- Create strong interest in NEI with a consultative approach, demonstrating your industry experience and knowledge, while showcasing NEI’s ability to deliver outstanding service.
- Leverage and expand your network of industry contacts to sell NEI’s domestic and international services.
- Work with NEI departments, managers and leadership in preparing proposals, presentations, and assisting with the transition of new clients to operations and client relations.
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven selling success for other relocation management companies.
- Must possess strong skills in prospecting, qualifying, influencing, and closing new corporate accounts.
- Demonstrated writing skills with well written business letters, email communications and support in preparing proposals.
- Oral communication consistently articulated with a business acumen.
- Experience and ability to prepare and present information in a formal setting, with audiences ranging in size from one to twelve or more.
- Work together with other presenters, ensuring each is prepared and rehearsed for a polished and confident presentation.
- Participating in Industry conferences and seminars to gain broader market visibility on behalf of NEI
Technical Industry Knowledge
- Experience working for a relocation management company in a sales or client development capacity - CRP and GMS preferred
- Travel required (up to 50% of the time, subject to change as needed)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
| Date Posted
February 13, 2018
| Date Closes
May 14, 2018
2707 N. 118th Street
| Located In
| Job Type
| Experience Level
Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)
| SOC Category
41-9099.00 Sales and Related Workers, All Other
Yes - 50
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Profit Sharing
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Maternity / Paternity / Family Leave
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Cafeteria / Food
- Employee Referral Program
- Financial Planning
- Free Parking
- Health Club Membership
- Holiday Party
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unpaid Leaves of Absence
- Wellness Program
This job is related other jobs in these career categories