Brand Hydraulics has been a manufacturer of hydraulic control valves and electronic controllers for over 65 years.
Brand is a family oriented company, with an engineering department that fills a variety of roles, and has ample opportunities to work on a variety of projects. Brand Hydraulics Engineers work closely with Machining and Product Assembly departments to develop new product lines, maintain existing product lines, and maximizing process efficiencies. This position requires knowledge of mechanical and/or hydraulic systems of both in-house equipment and customer equipment. Brand Engineers must be able to troubleshoot issues on the spot on the production floor and over-the-phone with customers.
· Design or modify valves for customer specific applications.
· Lead continuous improvement practices for products and processes.
· Understand appropriate testing and data acquisition methods for hydraulic and mechanical components.
· Answer technical questions for customers and distributors.
· Troubleshoot any problems relating to testing, assembly, and quality defects.
· Create and adjust product BOMs for current and future valves
· Assist with warranty claims and quality personnel for technical issue and quality tracking.
· Create and implement Engineering Change Orders.
Educational and Experience:
· Must have experience with Solid Works, Microsoft word, excel and outlook.
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering (mechanical focus), or Manufacturing Engineering required.
· Design experience
· Experience with hydraulic systems
· Manufacturing experience and knowledge
|Date Posted||November 28, 2022|
|Date Closes||December 28, 2022|
|Start Date||November 30, 2022|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, $60,000 - $70,000|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||17-2141.00 Mechanical Engineers|
|Address||2332 S. 25th St.|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68105|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories