Standard Heating and Air Conditioning, a locally owned company with a strong 48 year tradition, is currently looking for dependable individuals who want to be part of our team. If you’re looking for a rewarding career and a stable work environment, look no further than Standard Heating and Air.
- Drive company vehicles transporting materials to and from specified destinations.
- Inspect vehicles to ensure proper working condition; maintain vehicle log records.
- Load and unload trucks with assistance when available.
- Properly maintain company vehicles.
- Ability to follow written and verbal direction; maps and location technology.
- Operate forklift for the movement of supplies and materials.
- Distribute materials, parts, and supplies to customers or co-workers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
- Provide assistance to stockroom, warehouse, or other drivers as directed.
- Verify load against the material order to ensure the order is complete.
- Additional duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Clean driving record with the ability to be insured by the Company for driving a company vehicle.
- Must have good communication and customer service skills.
- Must be available for flexible scheduling of work hours, including on-call and overtime as required.
Standard Heating and Air Conditioning is a locally owned company with a solid reputation for being an innovative, growth-oriented company, providing best in class service to its customers.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including; Paid Time Off, Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision, Short Term Disability, and a company matched 401K.
It is the policy of Standard Heating and Air Conditioning, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified candidate available, without regard to race, color, religion, natural origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.