Standard Heating and Air Conditioning, a locally owned company with a strong 48 year tradition, is currently looking for dependable individuals who want to be part of our team. If you’re looking for a rewarding career and a stable work environment, look no further than Standard Heating and Air.
- Equipment and duct installing, including insulation and sealing.
- Measure, cut, and thread gas pipe, using pipefitter’s tools.
- Duct measuring and ordering
- Assemble position and mount heating and cooling equipment.
- Communicate work orders that address deficiencies in need of correction.
- Successfully complete add on replacement jobs from start to finish.
- Knowledge of installation of refrigerants, accurately changing components, order duct fitting, equipment and accessories, install and operate low/high voltage.
- Additional duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- Journeymen license .
- EPA and OSHA Certification preferred.
- Must be available for flexible scheduling of work hours and overtime as required.
- Ability to be insured by the Company to drive a company vehicle.
- Requires the ability to bend, stoop, kneel, and lift up to 55 lbs. as needed.
- Requires working indoors and outdoors in varied environmental conditions.
Standard Heating and Air Conditioning is a locally owned company with a solid reputation for being an innovative, growth-oriented company, providing best in class service to its customers.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including; Paid Time Off, Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision, Short Term Disability, and a company matched 401K.
It is the policy of Standard Heating and Air Conditioning, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified candidate available, without regard to race, color, religion, natural origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.