Be someone's hero every day!
Have you ever been stranded on the side of road with a flat tire? In the rain or snow? Dead battery and desperate for assistance? You could be the one that takes that call and helps someone in need. Be someone's hero today!
Be a part of AAA - a company known and trusted for over a 100 years for providing best-in-class service to its members when they need help the most! There is nothing like the feeling of providing safety, security and peace of mind to members when they call for emergency roadside assistance.
AAA is now hiring for Temporary Full-Time Customer Service Representatives (Bi-Lingual a plus!)
As a reward for your passion and commitment, we offer:
- Competitive base pay of $13.00/hour, to start + shift premium for evening and overnight time frames
- Career advancement potential with up to an additional $1 increase in pay after 6 months
- Subsidy for bilingual skills (Must be fluent in Spanish and English)
- Employee recognition program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity to convert to a permanent status in as little as 3 months!
To prepare you for this exciting opportunity, we offer:
- Full-time paid Training (4 Weeks)
- Beginning Dec 3rd, 2018
- Training is held Monday through Friday from 12:00 pm 8:30 pm
- A variety of shifts are available after training
This is a challenging and rewarding position that requires passion and commitment to the well-being of others. If you think you are right for this role, you will need to be able to:
- Responding to emergency road service requests in a call center environment
- Listening to members and identifying their problem
- Performing geographical location spotting and data entry
- Seeking a solution to get the member back on the road
- Analyzing member accounts to determine additional products and services that benefit the member
- Navigate through a P.C. and multiple applications
- Provide a high level of customer service in a professional environment
- Cross and upsell member benefits
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.