Be someones hero every day!
Be a part of AAA - a company known for providing best-in-class service to its members when they need help the most!
There is nothing like the feeling of providing safety, security and peace of mind to members when they call for emergency roadside assistance.
As a reward for your passion and commitment, we offer:
- Competitive base pay of $13/hour to start + shift premium for evening and overnight timeframes
- Employee recognition program
- Rewarding, fast-paced environment
- Paid training
- Variety of shifts available after training
As a temporary employee you can make a difference by helping our members during stressful situations. Come to the rescue and provide top-notch service by:
- Placing outbound calls to members/contractors and resolve contractor issues as appropriate
- Effectively managing ETAs (Estimated Time of Arrivals), dispatch queues and reroute calls as applicable
- Seeking a solution to get the member back on the road
This is a challenging and rewarding position that requires passion and commitment to the well-being of others. If you think you are right for this role, you will need to be able to:
- Navigate through a P.C. and multiple applications
- Provide a high level of customer service in a professional environment
This is a temporary assignment which will last up to 9 months with an opportunity to apply for inbound call receiving positions as they become available.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.