The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Responsible for planning and implementing corporate or business line marketing programs and projects that support Auto Club Group (ACG) marketing goals and objectives. May serve as a marketing resource and/or liaison to assigned business line(s) and coordinate marketing projects to meet business goals. Guides and monitors multiple, concurrent marketing projects across marketing channels from initiation through implementation to ensure program goals are met on time and within budget. May identify and coordinate project team roles and responsibilities to ensure adherence to project schedule. May analyze creative output, research production techniques and write specifications for print or digital projects. Obtains timely approvals from key reviewers and subject-matter experts to ensure quality, on time project delivery. May receive and check files prior to transmission to suppliers. May coordinate file release with internal advertising contact or external sources as indicated.
May champion the brand and reputation of ACG across all social spaces; coordinating messaging with marketing calendars; continuous monitoring and responding to AAA member inquiries; and tracking and reporting growth and engagement results.
Participates in the development of marketing plans, processes and projects as requested.
Understands, documents, coordinates and improves processes relevant to scope of work. Assists in managing expenses to budget as requested.
Develops and maintains effective working relationships with internal partner work groups (e.g., product lines and business areas) and vendors, as appropriate, within a diverse product, cross-functional environment.
Maintains and applies current marketing knowledge for assigned area(s) of expertise. Ensures compliance with applicable marketing related laws, regulations, company policies and guidelines. Documents project status using project tracking software programs as indicated.
Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or related field
- 3+ years marketing experience in a multiple, diverse product environment.
Marketing products in a regulatory environment - financial and/or insurance industries in multi-state markets
AAA The Auto Club Group (ACG) products, services and marketing channels
PC platform (MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Acrobat); PDF and file preparation for marketing activities
Advertising agency workflow and methodology
Creative brief development
Corporate identity/brand standards
Project tracking software programs
Supply chain management procedures
Microsoft Project skills
Works in a temperature controlled office environment.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
College-level coursework in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or a related field.
- Developing/implementing effective marketing plans, advertising and promotional programs
- Developing and maintaining effective client relationships
- Leading planning meetings with management and business line staff
- Effective project management of multiple, concurrent small to large-scale projects
- Prioritizing and managing multiple, diverse projects in a fast-paced environment
- Preparing and presenting marketing proposals
- Analyzing, summarizing and communicating marketing results, trends and recommendations
- Marketing and advertising principles and applications
- Cross channel marketing concepts and tactics
- Marketing research and statistics as they relate to marketing efforts (e.g., basic market segmentation)
- Budget planning and monitoring as it relates to marketing projects and programs
- Marketing related laws and regulations
- Project scheduling and tracking
- Working effectively in a cross-functional environment
- Multi-tasking on multiple, concurrent projects
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Microsoft office and access and/or excel skills.
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.