The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
This position is responsible for a variety of customer service and basic maintenance and cleaning duties in the shop including, but not limited to, greeting customers, answering telephones, setting up appointments and communicating with technicians and customers regarding vehicle maintenance. Maintains the upkeep of the shop through cleaning and light maintenance, obtains and delivers parts and transports customers and staff as needed. Ensures vehicles are clean and in good repair and provides building and grounds maintenance as needed.
1+ year repairing autos, trucks at dealership or automotive center or equivalent
Work Environment Qualifications
Exposure to loud noises and odors intermittently in the shop environment. Limited travel required.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Must possess valid drivers license
- Previous work experience that included customer service and basic cleaning and maintenance responsibilities
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong customer service and verbal skills in order to interact effectively with customers, service technicians, parts vendors and the general public
- Good building cleaning and maintenance skills
- Good prioritization skills with ability to do routine tasks independently and work to improve customer service score
As an Employee you will enjoy the benefits of:
- A highly competitive pay plan with a great benefits package and paid holidays
- Sundays off
- A great working environment with air conditioned shops
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.