The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
***Position will be located in Tampa, FL***
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Functions as a liaison between Workforce Management and Call Center Management teams. Provides phone coverage monitoring on an ongoing basis and adjusts staffing levels to ensure adequate coverage and the achievement of corporate customer service objectives. Assists senior level personnel/management in evaluating options for supporting new functions or changes to current processes that impact staffing. Maintains the data base systems for the Workforce Management and Automated Call distributor (ACD) Systems. Ensures the accurate and timely completion of daily, weekly, and monthly management reports as required.
Receives notifications of ill/absent employees in the call center environment and makes adjustments to work schedules to ensure adequate telephone coverage. Facilitates vacation time and special meeting/time off requests. Monitors queue throughout the shifts to recommend operational changes. Maintains statistical data regarding problems for inclusion in reports. Provides implementation of back-up procedures in the event of system failure. Provides management with a record log regarding system failures to ensure appropriate steps were taken to return system to normal operation. Reviews, investigates and resolves service complaints from members. Obtains pertinent information and resolves problems as directed by supervisory personnel.
Works in a temperature controlled office environment.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Monitoring schedules and/or call queues
- Preparing written reports for management.
- Basic office functions and business analysis.
- Customer service in a telephone environment.
- PC applications (i.e. Excel, word, Access, NT etc.).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic knowledge of, and the desire and willingness to advance in, Workforce Management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Utilizing scheduling software and Call Management Software
- Organization and planning
- Problem solving
- Coordinating the daily scheduling of call center personnel to ensure adequate phone coverage
- Managing multiple assignments/projects at the same time
- Interfacing with, and providing support to management
- Working within short deadlines and constantly changing business requirements
- Managing multiple assignments with minimal supervision
- Working effectively in a team environment
- Identifying and quickly resolving complex business problems
Education: (in addition to minimum education and any licensing/certifications):
- College level coursework in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field or comparable experience in a call center environment
- NICE (ver 6.5), IEX, TCS, Blue Pumpkin or other scheduling software
-Call Management software such as Interactive Intelligence, Avaya CMS or Aspect
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.