What you would do in this role:
- Participating in patient's immediate environment.
- Facilitating appropriate patient flow into the Pre/Post Op area.
- Stocking and preparing preop and postop areas for next day’s cases.
- Participating in patient’s activities of daily living and providing clinical support within level of preparation.
- Assisting the nurse to maintain observations of patients by anticipating and responding to patient needs and processing call lights.
- Assuming responsibility and accountability for successful completion of assignment and tasks.
- Participating in teaching, orienting and guiding other employees by sharing knowledge and master skills.
- General Clerical/Secretarial
Here’s what makes for an ideal candidate:
- High School Education or equivalent required.
- Active Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) license in the state of Nebraska.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) current certification or within 60 days of hire.
- Prior Nurse Assistant experience in an acute care setting encouraged.
- Ability to work from detailed verbal or written instructions.
- Able to communicate effectively to solve problems in routine situations.
- Must have patience, self-confidence, maturity, compassion and always remain a team player.