OrthoNebraska is focused and dedicated to the complete care and treatment of the orthopaedic patient. As the area’s leading provider of orthopaedics, we committed to provide exceptional patient care with 24 beds, 12 operating rooms and clinic locations across Iowa, Nebraska and Missouri. OrthoNebraska offers comprehensive care that includes both surgical and non-surgical intervention and is supported by a range of sub-specialized providers. OrthoNebraska specializes in the diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative needs of persons with musculoskeletal conditions. Our facilities are state-of-the-art and focused on high quality, cost effective care. Our staff is chosen for their experience and passion for outstanding patient care.
What you would do in this role:
- Formulate clinical decisions and implement multi-dimensional plans of care that demonstrate independent judgment and critical thinking consistent with private, state and federal regulations.
- Promote and enhance collaborative practice within the health care team to meet the physical and psychosocial needs of patients.
- Demonstrate continued involvement in professional growth by developing personal education objectives and participating in professional growth opportunities to assure continued adherence to professional standards and provision of quality patient care
- Provide input into the clinic’s operational budget process by determining priorities for the allocation of resources to meet identified goals.
- Responsible and accountable for prescribing, delegating and coordinating nursing care with other health care providers to meet the holistic care needs of the patients.
Here’s what makes for an ideal candidate:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or medical assistant program.
- RN or LPN License in the Nebraska or applicable compact state required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) within 60 days of hire.
- 1-2 years of direct patient care experience.
- Must have patience, self-confidence, maturity, compassion and always remain a team player.
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced/occasionally demanding work environment with the ability to prioritize work.
- Must be able to deal with patients and their families during illness and difficult situations.
Thank you for your interest in our company! Due to the number of applications we receive, we aren’t able to give status updates, but if you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application