Our client is seeking a Migrant Support Service Program (MSSP) Coordinator to join their team.
The selected individual will work directly with the Director of Special Populations in collaborative of the MSSP program to meet goals such as, improving the existing effectiveness of screening clients and connecting them with therapy session, developing a process to implement Human trafficking groups and parenting classes, and managing operational activities.
Essential Job Duties
Leadership and Supervision:
- Aid and coordination of the operations of the MSSP service; which includes working collaboratively with current Endeavors and GEO-BI and future community organizations.
- Provide support and supervision of MSSP Case manager; to include scheduling and managing internal cases review records, provide ongoing professional development operations, and maintaining the service database.
- Analyze and manage daily/weekly/monthly individual program productivity.
- Manage the client referral and ensure that they get screened into the program in a timely matter.
- Create program invoices and program reports.
- Provide rehabilitation services for the clients that are in crisis.
- Participate in supervision and partner weekly meetings/trainings.
- Submit authorization for clients’ services and ensure reports are submitted in a timely and accurately manner.
- Coordinate with the mental health team and the interpretation team to ensure that clients receive the services that best meet their needs.
Program Planning, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation:
- Facilitate and/or coordinate needed groups, classes, and workshops within the MSSP Program.
- Provide backup coverage and coordinate special projects as needed.
- Develop relationships and partner with community service agencies that provide migrant services in St. Louis.
- Work with Omaha MSSP during the implementation of and development of program.
- Develop relationship with Endeavors and GEO-BI in order to establish MSSP program.
- Provide supervisor support to Case Manager; including staffing cases, as well as ensuring caseload files/spreadsheet and quantitative reports are received in a timely manner.
- Participate in evaluating current processes and procedures through continuous quality improvement.
- Responsible for documenting and producing regular communication with GEO-BI, Endeavors, and Director of Special Populations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Social Work, Public Administration, or a related field; or equivalent experience.
- Resourceful in approach to planning and accountability for accomplishing goals and objectives.
- Well-versed in the principles of early childhood education and family engagement.
- Inclusive and collaborative in leadership style and involves those who will be affected by the decision-making process.
- Brings a passionate commitment and high energy level to his/her work in supporting the success of MSSP clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and computer data entry.
- High level of organizational skills, communication and interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
- Present a positive and professional image at all times.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Valid Driver’s License, proof of liability insurance, and ability to drive for organization business.
- Home visits may be required during the intake process.
- In charge of community outreach services in St. Louis.
- Create relationships and partnership with refugee organization.
- Must submit to background check and obtain clearance.
Durham Staffing Solutions