Our client is seeking to add a Program Manager to their growing team. The selected individual will be responsible for leading Case Management and Education teams; as well as planning, developing, implementing, and administering Community Services in accordance with organizational objectives.
Community Services Program Leadership:
- Directly provide supervision of Eastern Area Community Services Case Management and Education teams.
- Ensure Community Services programs are in compliance with all state/federal laws and regulation, as well as maintaining quality and integrity of service delivery with quality assurance/improvement practices and accreditation management.
- Ensure implementation of COA standards pertinent to Community Services programs and operations.
- Collaborate with Sr. Director of Community and Resettlement and Assistant Vice President of Community Services to develop and implement Community Services policies and procedures to include analysis of staffing patterns and assignments.
Develop Department Strategies:
- Workforce planning.
- Develop, assess, and manage department budget.
- Provide analysis/recommendations regarding programs’ operations based on monthly financial statements, accounts receivable reports, and programming trends.
- Develop multi-year operational plans.
Program Expansion/Development/Grants Management:
- Work with Sr. Director of Community and Resettlement and Assistant Vice President of Community Services to provide leadership in the strategic planning process for Community Services.
- Actively seek out opportunities for Community Services new and current service delivery growth and expansion.
- Coordinate and facilitate grant proposals for new, current, or expanded programs.
- Develop and maintain ongoing positive relationships with key funding sources: public and private local, state, and national as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Human Services field, Business, or Public Administration preferred.
- Five or more years’ experience in Human Services or Case Management required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience leading teams required.
- Experience working with immigrants, refugees, and asylees required.
- Linguistically and culturally competent to holistically serve the immigrant and refugee populations.
- Possess a theological, philosophical, and political commitment to serving immigrants and refugees.
- Partial remote.
- Partial in-office.
- Local and regional travel by car.
Durham Staffing Solutions