Our client is searching for an Administrative Manager. If you are seeking to utilize your managerial expertise while working within an environment where you are valued, respected, and heard this opportunity is for you!
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Work with financial services and Executive Director as it pertains to donor information and budgets.
- Maintain current Trustee relationships database and work with Executive Director and Development team to identify potential Trustees.
- Own and drive adoption of Customer Relationship Management tool.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events; including meetings, interviews, and orientations.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of conferences, signature events, and training sessions.
- Train and manage volunteers and interns.
- Create reports to manage trustee, donors, event attendees, and workshop participants.
- Work closely with Marketing and Communications Manager with constituent analytics.
- Work closely with Director of Education and Leadership Development regarding learning and development analytics, market research, and reporting.
- Manage all components of running daily office operations to include the administrative email account, equipment tracking, mail, parking permits, birthdays and celebrations, supply management, etc.
- High School diploma; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in data entry and database management.
- Minimum of five years professional work experience.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- An absolute commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office.
- Innate desire to perform beyond expectations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Commitment to personal ethics and integrity.
- Avid learner.
- Ability to promote and represent the organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Customer Relationship Management database experience preferred.