As the LovelySkin Retail Skincare Sales Specialist, you’ll be contributing to a strong, service-oriented team with one goal in mind, to serve our customer! We have the best customers in Omaha, and we strive to make every interaction a memorable one. Our product knowledge training sets us apart as true experts to make the best skincare recommendations possible. We do things a little differently here; offering a great schedule, starting salary at $17 plus commission and an incredibly collaborative sales environment!
Under the leadership of Dr. Joel Schlessinger, M.D., a leading dermatologist, medical researcher, and cosmetic surgeon, you will join what has grown to be an award-winning retail store that has been voted “Best of Omaha” beauty supply store for seven years in a row! We’re proud of our family-grown roots, and with over 120 employees in 20 departments, we’re a highly collaborative team doing amazing things. At LovelySkin, you can have a genuine impact, be passionate about what you do, and work with a diverse and inclusive team of people!
As a company with roots in science and medical research, our employees’ health and safety are our number one priority. LovelySkin’s policy is that all employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 prior to their first day of employment.
A Day in the Life:
You have a passion for helping people and educating yourself and others about skincare, and at the LovelySkin retail store, that’s exactly what you’ll get to do every day!
- Provide the highest level of customer service and skincare education.
- Build and maintain repeat clientele based on great in person shopping experience and thoughtful follow-up.
- Meet individual and team selling goals daily.
- Share product knowledge and skincare recommendations to answer customer questions.
- Providing personalized service about products and recommendations to customers.
- Consistently up-sell and cross-sell products where appropriate. It’s not about selling more products; it’s about selling the RIGHT products.
- Understanding customer needs and creating solutions to help offer best possible solutions.
- Keep selling floor and product neat, organized, and stocked.
- Assist in daily restocking and ticketing to maintain inventory levels in the store.
- Participate in relevant training and development trainings/webinars with vendors.
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Experience in specialty/luxury retail or beauty industry preferred
- Must be outgoing and enjoy working one-on-one with customers
- Able to work a flexible retail schedule, including Saturdays
How we’re taking care of our people at LovelySkin:
- Competitive salaries plus commission! Annual bonus!
- Great retail schedule! No nights!
- Generous employee discount on all products and services!
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Amazing benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K match, profit sharing, etc.)
- Relaxed, collaborative atmosphere!
At LovelySkin and Schlessinger MD, we don’t just accept difference- we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our patients and customers, and our community. LovelySkin and Schlessinger MD is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace and proud to provide a livable wage for all employees.