Accessory Installation (Radios, rims, running boards)
Installs aftermarket products on vehicles per customer request.
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
Job Knowledge/Skills Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equipment & Machines Used
Includes but not limited to various hand and power tools.
General Physical Requirement
· Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
· The worker is required to have visual acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment.
· Climbing: Ascending or descending step stools or scaffolding, using feet and legs and/or hands and arms. Body agility is emphasized.
· Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires full use of the lower extremities and back muscles.
· Kneeling: Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
· Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
· Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
· Standing: Particularly for sustained periods of time.
· Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one building to another
· Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position.
· Grasping: Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
|More about us: https://www.woodhouse.com/careers|