Chemical Install Technician
SUMMARY- Cleans and applies the protection plan chemicals to each vehicle. Meets Woodhouse quality and safety expectations along with working at a pace to meet the daily schedule.
Job Knowledge/Skills Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
General Physical Requirement
· Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
· The worker is required to have visual acuity to operate motor vehicles.
· Climbing: Ascending or descending step stools or scaffolding, using feet and legs and/or hands and arms. Body agility is emphasized.
· Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
· Kneeling: Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
· Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
· Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
· Standing: Particularly for sustained periods of time.
· Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one building to another
· Grasping: Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
· Repetitive Motions: Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
The work environment is typical of a shop environment; working indoors and outdoors and exposed to all weather conditions. This includes exposure to chemicals and exposure to sounds and noise that are distracting. Duties are performed in a close physical proximity to other people.
|More about us: https://www.woodhouse.com/careers|