Enhances the customers' positive service experience by driving them to or picking them up from their homes or offices while service is being performed on their vehicles.
- Drives customers to their homes or places of business and picks them up after their vehicle is repaired
- Uses good judgment and safe driving skills.
- Keeps a timely shuttle route.
- Assists passengers getting in and out of vehicles.
- Operates cellular phone to communicate with dealership or other vehicles to report disruption of service.
- Safely transport vehicles for customers.
- Maintains a professional appearance
- Follows established organizational procedures and health and safety policies
- Fuel and wash customer's vehicles, chase vehicles, and trailers.
- Meal runs for employees.
- Pick-up and deliver loaner vehicles and rental vehicles.
- Assisting on the service drive with vehicle prep.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Knowledge/Skills Required
- Time management skills.
- Customer service skills
- Read road signs, maps and a GPS device.
- Excellent oral communication with customers and fellow drivers