What are we looking for?
An Assembly Group Lead who will guide an Assembly team in an efficient, effective, and technical manner. This group is made up of Electrical and Mechanical Assembly Technicians, that will be supporting the build of Acieta’s custom automation projects in-house and on occasion, at customer facilities. Provide technical expertise and management necessary to support team member’s personal growth, training, and scheduling while maintaining department budgets and on time deliveries.
- Supervise the assembly of complex precision mechanical assemblies and electrical components on automated equipment having critical dimensional specifications and operating relationships.
- Inspect components for proper fit, form, and function during assembly process and after completion.
- Work from complicated and detailed drawings, specifications, sketches, bills of materials, methods of manufacturing, and other instructions.
- Confer with project managers, engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve assembly challenges.
- Identify areas of continuous improvement to shorten production cycles eliminating waste and inefficiencies without sacrificing product quality.
- Ability to communicate to customers and managers.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read technical documents.
- Possess our Core Values
- Customer First
- Positive Attitude
- Passion and Hunger
DO YOU HAVE ALL THESE ABILITIES? If you do, GREAT, if not and want to increase your skillset, we can teach you. Experience can sometimes be the greatest teacher. Plus, the opportunity to learn so much more.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Be Part of an Organization that Works with Cool Stuff
- You get to work with robots! Need we say more?!?! But we will. Acieta concepts, designs, builds, programs and supports custom solutions for a lot of different industries. We are always looking at how we can improve customer efficiencies with the latest technologies and implement it into our designs. Which means you’ll get to work on a lot more than just robots.
How It's Made
- Ever seen the show? Well, you’ll get to live it! With this opportunity you’ll spend a lot of time at customer locations and get to see first-hand how things are manufactured…many of which are produced with Acieta-designed systems that YOU could have programmed!
Be Part of an Awesome Team!
- Acieta Operations team is a tight group and will never leave you hanging. We’ve worked hard to build a trust-centric collaborative environment. Got a question, or wanna bounce an idea off someone? We’re all connected and excited to help. Your success is our success.
- Wanna learn more? Acieta wants to see you grow, you’ll have opportunities to become FANUC Master Certified as well as access to many other training opportunities.
So, You're Looking for a Career?
- Great! We’re looking for team members that are in it for the long haul too! Acieta has been in business for 38 years; and we plan to be around for at least another 38 years!
- You’ll receive your own computer.
PERSONAL TIME OFF
- Need a vacation, or feeling sick, or just need a day to off get some stuff done? We have a PTO program that allows just that.
- Aside from health insurance we also offer dental, vision and supplemental insurance.
- Health Savings Account
- We offer an HSA to help pay medical bills.
- Not everyone wants to work forever, so for those of us who hope to retire someday, we provide a company sponsored 401k program. We’ll even help contribute to it!
- Above and beyond your 40-hour salary, you are eligible for paid overtime.
- Based on experience and how much you want to work.
- Education and/or Experience: Associate's degree (A.S.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Licenses and Other Requirements:
- Forklift operator’s license
- Ability to operate specific equipment or tools.
- Some travel is required; up to 25%*
*Credit card is needed while traveling on behalf of Acieta for hotels, car rentals, etc. (Note: Expenses are reimbursed upon return and submission of expense report)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is regularly required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and extreme heat.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.