NP Dodge has great Leasing Consultant opportunities available. NP Dodge is a large, long standing Real Estate company with a vast Property Management division. The Leasing Consultant will demonstrate excellent customer service skills, time management, and sales capabilities. Leasing Consultants earn a base plus commission!
Any given day could include:
- Inspect available apartments for cleanliness and marketability.
- Answer telephone calls from current and prospective residents.
- Respond promptly, with a positive, helpful and courteous attitude, to all walk-in and telephone prospects.
- Complete Guest Card information from all resident prospects, send thank-you notes and perform follow-ups.
- Learn how to qualify, determine needs and preferences, professionally present community and specific apartments while communicating features and benefits.
- Escort resident prospects to an apartment home and to all amenity areas.
- Correctly complete lease applications, lease paperwork and related addenda.
- Conduct all business in accordance with Company policies and procedures, Fair Housing Laws, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to apartments.
- Write resident service orders and forward to service staff.
- Deliver newsletters, invoices, and other correspondence to residents’ apartment homes.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Sales aptitude and strong communication skills
- Complete Fair housing training within 30 days of employment
- Knowledge of computer programs
- Possess organizational skills
- High School diploma, or equivalent
Candidates must be able to work some weekends on both Saturday and Sunday and be available to work until 8:00 pm.
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.