Centris Federal Credit Union has an amazing culture and vision that is centered around people helping people. We are seeking an equally amazing candidate to join the team in a crucial leadership role. Centris has been around for more than 85 years and we’ve reached some incredible milestones through the decades; but we are hungry for more. We are on the precipice of greatness and we need someone to help propel us forward in a manner that aligns with our identity as an organization.
Career Opportunity: Digital Strategist
The primary purpose of this position is to assist Centris Federal Credit Union in our mission to be a trusted life-long financial partner. This position is responsible for strategic road map development, vendor management, member experience and utilization, and overall operations of Centris’ digital channel to include all online and mobile products and services.
Leadership: Provide leadership to the organization and staff by promoting and modeling the Centris Vision, Mission, Values and Team Principles.
Strategy: Drive product and service strategy, as well as leading the launch of new products in the market place.
Operations: Oversee operations that support and fulfill Centris’ digital channel products and services.
Management: Support ongoing growth of this division with oversight of product performance and industry trends.
Service and Sales: Provide unparalleled service to both internal and external members in accordance with the Centris Service promises.
We envision our ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related field, and/or additional related work experience.
- Must have four years of full-time experience demonstrating progressively greater responsibilities working with digital delivery systems such as online and mobile product management.
- Must have the ability to develop a strategic vision with the ability to deliver a compelling vision for digital channel products and services.
- Must be able to effectively articulate (both written and verbal) product concepts, requirements, and use with members, staff, vendors, credit union volunteers, financial institutions, federal examiners, auditors, and community leaders.
- Credit Union and/or banking experience is preferred.
If you are a visionary and ready to pave the way as a leader in the digital era, then what are you waiting for? Submit your application today!