At Centris Federal Credit Union, our Mission is to be the place where everyone in our communities wants to work and to belong. Simply said, our employees are our most valuable asset! We strive to motivate and develop our employees to reach their full potential and to achieve their career goals.
When you become an employee of Centris, you join a team that is dedicated to serving our members and community because we believe in the difference credit unions make to the community in which we live. We are currently seeking an experienced professional to assume this essential role on our team.
Open Position: Mortgage Loan Specialist (Secondary Market)
A Mortgage Loan Specialist performs provides operational support to the Mortgage Services business line by completing all mortgage loan documents and files according to schedule. They will be responsible for approving or recommending approval of mortgage loans for secondary market investors, preparing reports, and verifying payment remittance. Secondary market investors may include governmental agencies or private investors.
Some of the job duties are as follows:
- Serve as the administrator for MERS and the Lock Desk.
- Assists with Audit Requests from mortgage insurance companies, investors and auditors
- Researches and resolves unique situations for members, internal customers, or other outside sources regarding mortgage loan products.
- Verifies disbursements and closings are completed within rate lock expiration date and right of recision confirmation date.
- Verifies that required final documentation is received and forwarded to secondary market investors after loan closing. Documentation may include filed deed of trust, title insurance policy, assignment, etc. Reconciles files.
- Assists Accounting and Support Services in reconciling mortgage loan general ledger accounts; and resolves funding discrepancies from secondary market investors.
If you want to belong to a company that values its employees, submit your application today to be considered in the first wave of applicants!
We envision that our ideal candidate will have the following work experience:
- High school Degree or equivalent
- At least 4 years of mortgage experience
This is considered to be a progressive role on the team, so consideration will first be given to those with adequate mortgage experience. If you don't have this level of experience, please do review some of our other career opportunities to see if you can find your dream job on our team!
The hours for this position will typically fall Monday through Friday, between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM, and as needed.
Centris Federal Credit Union