At Centris Federal Credit Union, our Mission is to be the place where everyone in our communities wants to work and to belong. Simply said, our employees are our most valuable asset! We strive to motivate and develop our employees to reach their full potential and to achieve their career goals.
When you become an employee of Centris, you join a team that is dedicated to serving our members and community because we believe in the difference credit unions make to the community in which we live.
We are currently seeking a professional to become an essential part of our team. If you want to belong to a company that values its employees, please submit your application for the position below!
The primary purpose of this position is to assist Centris Federal Credit Union in our mission to be a trusted life-long financial partner with our members and to assist our members in achieving their financial needs and goals. Process transactions efficiently and accurately while promoting Credit Union products and services.
OPEN POSITION: VAULT TELLER
A Vault Teller performs the following duties:
1. Create and/or develop relationships with internal and external members.
2. Serve the needs of external members by identifying needs, recommending and selling appropriate products or services.
3. Perform transactions efficiently and accurately to promote financial success for members and the credit union.
4. Manage cash and associated internal controls.
5. Complete monthly reports and audits.
1. Must have a High School degree or equivalent.
2. Must have one year customer service experience with cash handling.
3. Must have one year Teller experience.
4. Must be able to accurately enter data at 120 keystrokes per minute and accurately key numbers 100 keystrokes per minute.
5. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
|Date Posted||December 5, 2018|
|Date Closes||February 3, 2019|
|Address||15480 Spaulding Plaza|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Hourly Wage, $13.27|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
Monday-Friday rotating shifts 7:15a.m.-6:15p.m. and rotating Saturdays 8:45a.m. -1:15p.m.
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||43-3071.00 Tellers|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories