One of largest RV dealerships in Omaha is seeking a lot attendant to verify receipt of all new trailers and recreational vehicles. Assigns lot location for easy location and access of trailers and recreational vehicles. Performs custodial work in recreational vehicles, trailers, and assists with grounds maintenance.
Lot Attendant Duties:
• Verifies receipt of new trailers delivered to dealer and parks them in lot in orderly manner. Compares serial numbers of incoming trailers against invoice.
• Assists with trailer deliveries to detect damage and to verify presence of accessories listed on invoice, such as spare tires and radio and stereo equipment.
• Records description of damages and lists missing items on delivery receipt.
• Parks new and used trailers in assigned area.
• Re-parks trailers, following sales, to maximize use of space and maintain lot in order.
• Delivers sold trailers to new trailer preparation area.
• Assists with detailing and washing of new and used units
• Assists with ground maintenance as needed.
Lot Attendant Qualifications:
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to operate forklift.
• Ability to operate truck with fifth wheel trailer.
• Ability to lift 70lbs
If interested in this job call Jeremy at 402-895-4422 or apply below.
|Date Posted||July 5, 2022|
|Date Closes||September 3, 2022|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||53-7121.00 Tank Car, Truck, and Ship Loaders|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories