There’s no substitute for hard work. Like the light industrial clients and candidates we serve, we give 100% effort day in and day out to help others achieve their goals. It’s that passion and drive that you can rely on and what sets us apart from other staffing firms.
Do you have what it takes?
We are searching for people who want to work in an exciting industry, where you have a personal impact on people’s lives and serve as a talent acquisition partner for businesses. Successful people in this recruiting role are strong multi taskers, can switch gears quickly, communicate directly, and aren’t afraid to serve as consultants with their clients and candidates. If this is your DNA, regardless of your industry background, you might be the next great Staffing Supervisor!
• Source candidates through cold calling, web postings, job boards, referrals, social networking, reference contacts, etc.
• Conduct interviews, review applicant’s work history and determine the potential match with open job orders
• Develop and maintain relationships with the most viable candidates
• Ensure all information is current and regarding qualifications, availability, preferences, etc.
• Prepare the candidate and coordinate the client interview
• Negotiate the assignment/placement details (bill rate, start date, etc., and close the business)
• Help with placement including compliance of all hire flow and client specifications
• Backup Account Managers in their absence or whenever necessary
• Display a willingness to learn, accepts coaching/feedback, and practices the effort/activity required to succeed
• Provides prompt, quality service to internal and external customers, creates effective working relationships and works to resolve issues effectively and professionally
• Builds relationships with co-workers and supervisors by helping others, helping, and supporting what’s best for the team/department
• Prioritizes job duties and organizes work responsibilities efficiently by planning and time-blocking
• Portrays the company’s mission and value statements in all business conversations, transactions, and decisions
• 2+ years of staffing and recruiting experience highly preferred
• Experience with B2B sales or customer service preferred
Take a Look at Our Benefits:
• Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) + employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself, spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
• Remote work option – we’re where you are!
• Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
• Flexible schedules
• Connectivity stipend
• Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards package
• (8) paid Holidays
• Paid parental leave
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
AurStaff located in Omaha, NE serves nationwide markets | For more information about AurStaff visit: www.aurstaff.com
Have more questions? Call Bob at 402-895-4422
Ready to apply? Click on the link below!
Want to submit your resume? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org