A local concrete company in the Omaha area is looking for a Overhead Crane and MI-Jack Operator. The Overhead Crane and MI-Jack Operator is responsible for operating equipment to move precast panels and other materials throughout the yard. This person must have a strong background in the operation of heavy equipment, overhead cranes, forklifts, etc. This position works outdoors year round, subject to all weather elements and temperatures.
Overhead Crane and MI-Jack Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Operate various types of heavy equipment to move materials and load/unlock trucks.
- Inspect and maintain equipment in accordance with policies and procedures
- Practice proper housekeeping with clean, properly maintained tools and equipment
- Maintain compliance with all safety requirements, policies, and procedures
- Complete and maintain all required safety training and certifications
Overhead Crane and MI-Jack Operator Minimum Qualifications:
- MUST have at least 2 years of experience operating heavy equipment, including overhead cranes, Mi-Jacks and/or forklifts.
- MUST have very strong organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Dependable and consistent attendance/punctuality
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to read and write
- Demonstrated initiative to proactively seek out work and complete tasks
If you like to work outside and if safety is the number one priority then this is the position for you. This opportunity also comes with profit sharing and great health benefits as well. If you are interested in this position please apply below or call Josh at 402-895-4422.