A large hospital in Plantation, FL is in need of Floor Care Technicians for all shifts. Great work atmosphere and benefits await an experienced Floor Care Technician!
Floor Care Technician Pay: $16 per hour
Floor Care Technician Hours: 2nd or 3rd Shift
Floor Care Technician Responsibilities:
• Operate commercial and small vacuums to clean all assigned carpeted areas.
• Vacuum air register vents to promote clean, quality air flow.
• Operate commercial buffers for floor care.
• Operate commercial extractors and wet vacs as needed.
• Dust and clean fire doors, lounge furniture, and door and window surfaces.
• Dust and clean mattresses and bed frames as needed.
• Maintain supply closets with cleaning materials and conduct inventory control of all materials needed and used.
• Scrub and disinfect restrooms, utility rooms, showers, and kitchens.
• Discard all trash from containers throughout facility and dispose of properly.
• Mix and dilute housecleaning chemicals safely.
Floor Care Technician Requirements:
• MUST have AT LEAST six months experience working in a institutional cleaning environment operating commercial cleaning and floor care equipment.
• MUST have basic math, reading and writing skills to handle inventory and equipment logs.
• MUST have experience operating floor buffers, waxers, and floor strippers in some capacity.
• MUST have great customer service skills and be polite and friendly to hospital staff and patients alike.
If you're looking for a career move to a friendly work environment with amazing benefits and have the experience needed for this Floor Care Technician position, reach out today!
How to Apply?
• Please apply below or call Josh TODAY at 402.895.4422.
• Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org