Do you have a passion for helping others? We are currently hiring for Dietary Aides in the Miami, FL area that can create a positive experience for customers. In this position you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and presentations while maintaining food safety and health code standards.
Dietary Aide Hours = Morning & Afternoon
Position length = 4 months +
Pay = $16/hr
Dietary Aide Responsibilities:
- Cleans dishes, pots, and pans that are used in food production in the kitchen.
- Clean participant dishes from snacks and lunches.
- Prepares beverages.
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning duties.
- Cleans dining area in preparation of meals and after mealtime.
- Assists Cook and Dietary Manager with food preparation as assigned in accordance with food code.
- Builds rapport with participants in a polite and courteous manner.
- Assists participants with meal consumption or other related dining experiences.
- Assists participants in completing menu selections.
- Assists in serving lunch and snacks to participants in a professional manner according to proper serving and clearing standards.
Take the Next Step!
-Have more questions? Give Josh W a call at 402-895-4422
-Rather send your resume? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org