Aurstaff is looking to hire a Equipment Operator for a leading research hospital in the Omaha area. You will be working behind the scenes to make the facility run smoothly. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
Equipment Operator Shift:
Monday – Friday 6:30am – 3pm
Equipment Operator Pay:
$17-$19 per hour
Equipment Operator Responsibilities:
• Operates tractors, front end loaders, snow plows and boom trucks
• Maintain landscaping and trees around property
• Responsible for snow removal on property
• Conducts pre-operational checks on equipment
• Performs minor repairs on equipment issues. Reports needs for larger repairs to the appropriate parties.
• Uses various pieces of equipment to perform fine grading and finishing, sloping and banking, backfilling, demolition, ditching, loading, excavating and stockpiling.
• Trains new employees in the safe and efficient operation of construction equipment.
• Abides by all local, state, and federal regulations, as well as all company safety procedures.
• Assists the Ground Maintenance Specialists by participating in the production, maintenance, and clean-up of grounds and facilities.
• Operates grounds maintenance equipment
Equipment Operator Qualifications:
• 2 to 3 years’ experience operating a diverse range of heavy equipment is required.
• Previous experience in grounds maintenance or agriculture.
• Must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record
• This position is on-call (continuously or rotationally) to provide support. Available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays if needed.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity which includes free physician visits and free prescriptions with the health care plan. Give Josh W a call today at 402-895-4422 or email your resume to email@example.com