Copper Shores Village is seeking a licensed Nursing Assistant for a Part-Time Evenings position. The schedule will be every other weekend and some weekday evenings.
The overall purpose of this job is assisting in various resident care activities and services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of residents including bathing. Supports and lives out Immanuel's Mission and CHRIST Promises.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
Administrative & Compliance
- Certified Nurse Aide/Assistant (CNA) certification.
- Active member in good standing on the applicable state registry for CNA.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Medication Manager Certification must be obtained within 60 days of employment.
- Basic Life Support or BLS instructor certification is required upon hire.
- One (1) year experience as a Certified Nurse Aide preferred.
- Experience working with seniors preferred.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Knowledge of physical, mental, spiritual, and social needs of the senior and/or frail elderly population and their families.
- Knowledge of Immanuel, its mission and Promises, and how those are directly correlated to the incumbent's job.
- Skilled in effective and appropriate written/verbal communication.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with residents/participants, co-workers, family members, and vendors.
- Ability to appropriately use equipment, facilities, and materials to do certain work.
- Ability to exhibit high standard of ethics, accountability and responsibility.
- Ability to take initiative and demonstrate personal traits of high level of motivation.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally; make eye contact, pleasantly greet people, and use tact and diplomacy in interactions at all levels.
- Ability to place a high value on treating others with dignity and respect.
- Ability to organize and prioritize resident care and ability to work with others