The overall purpose of this job is to complete building repairs and assist maintenance workers. The responsibilities of this job include diagnosing problems, cleaning, painting, assembling, electrical work, mechanical work, carpentry, record keeping, and completing facility maintenance and repairs in a timely manner. Supports and lives out Immanuel's Mission and CHRIST Promises.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
- Trade or Vocational Schooling is preferred
- Equivalent years of work may substitute for education requirement.
- One (1) year of facilities maintenance or related experience is required.
- Equivalent years of education may substitute for experience requirement.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Knowledge of construction principles, both commercial and residential.
- Skills in dry walling, painting, plumbing, and electrical work.
- Skills in general carpentry.
- Skills in installing rough framing and finish carpentry work (e.g., doors, windows, trim, cabinetry, siding, sheeting, roofing, gutters, flashing, and concrete).
- Skills in providing excellent customer service.
- Skills in organizing and prioritizing work.
- Ability to adhere to safety procedures.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.