Lead Cook Full Time Shift!
Pay - $15-17/ hour
Come join Immanuel Courtyard's kitchen team where you will feel your opinion and creativity counts when you are part of our team. Immanuel invests in each one of our employees careers and encourages growth and provides opportunities!
Most Popular Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Paid Time Off!
- Schedule: 6-2pm or 10:30 7pm (7pm is a late night for us!)
- Upfront Tuition Assistance: Up to $5,250/ year
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities!
Generous 401k and H.S.A. match money!
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
- High School Diploma/GED is preferred.
- Degree in Culinary Arts from a trade or vocational school is preferred.
- Two (2) years of culinary experience is required.
- Equivalent years of education may substitute for experience requirement.
- Serve Safe training is preferred
- Food Handler certificate is preferred.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Knowledge of food standards and sanitation practices (e.g., food-borne illnesses cross-contamination, etc.)
- Knowledge of good customer service practices.
- Skills in food preparation.
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Ability to carry items back and forth between locations.
- Ability to verbally communicate in a professional and effective manner.
- Ability to serve residents in a courteous manner.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of residents and co-workers.
- Ability to follow procedures and instructions as written by management.
- Ability to meet all safety and sanitation guidelines as written by Immanuel.
- Ability to treat all types of people with compassion.
- Ability to be motivated.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to multitask and be flexible when working through changes in responsibility.