Immanuel is seeking a VP of Information Technology to work at our corporate office in Omaha, Nebraska.
The overall purpose of this job is to provide technology vision and leadership for developing and implementing innovative information technology initiatives. The primary responsibilities of this job include establishing enterprise architecture, comprehensive standards and process discipline, and developing application software and systems administration roadmaps. This includes providing the leadership with information to better leverage advanced solutions while improving end user satisfaction and efficiency through advanced hardware and software technologies. Supports and lives out Immanuel's Mission and CHRIST Promises.
- Director of IT Infrastructure and Security
- Director of IT Business Solutions
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Engineering, or related area is required.
- A Master's Degree is preferred.
- Equivalent experience may be substituted for education requirement.
- Ten (10) years progressive IT experience.
- Demonstrated ability in IT systems and management at a senior level with a sequence of increasing responsibilities in large and diverse business settings or related experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of strategic and business planning methods, tools and processes.
- Advanced working knowledge and ability to direct a variety of platforms and system deployment in a heterogeneous environment with a clear vision of how to use information technology to improve productivity, performance and delivery of service throughout the organization.
- Familiarity with senior care or health care related organizations is preferred.
- Equivalent education may be substituted for experience requirement.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Citrix or related areas preferred.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Knowledge of and a track record of successful large project implementations.
- Knowledge of budget and finance, organizational, time management, and business practices.
- Skills in project management and vendor relation skills.
- Skilled at needs assessment, facilitation of project implementation and organizational change or development.
- Strong technical skills in the design, implementation, troubleshooting, and support of multi-vendor, computing environments.
- Staff development, team building and coaching experience.
- Must have a high level of judgment, decision-making, discretion and integrity.
- Ability to work effectively with other Executives to achieve key business and technology goals.
- Ability to analyze complex technology problems and develop recommendations and solutions that are understood in business terms.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally and in front of groups.
- Maintains awareness of existing and emerging technologies, regulatory issues, and market factors