Food Service Associate Full Time Day Shift!
Pay - $14.50+/ hour
Come join the Deerfield Dining team where you will feel your opinion and creativity counts when you are part of our team. You will also get the opportunity work in a fun restaurant environment! Immanuel invests in each one of our employees careers and encourages growth and provides opportunities!
Most Popular Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Paid Time Off!
- Flexible schedule!
- Upfront Tuition Assistance: Up to $5,250/ year
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities!
- Generous 401k and H.S.A. match money!
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
Dining Rooms/ Food Service
Utility/ Dish room
- High School Diploma/GED is preferred.
- Previous food service experience preferred.
- For cafeteria duties, cash handling experience preferred.
- CPR/AED is preferred at hire or will be trained within 30 days.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Knowledge and understanding of food handlers' regulations and responsibilities.
- Skills in organizing and accurately filling multiple orders.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to carry food and containers.
- Ability to move tables and chairs.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to verbally communicate in a professional, effective, and pleasant manner.
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to participate in all safety, security and infection control programs that are mandatory as well as those required and provided by the department.
- Knowledge of and demonstrates work practices consistent with Immanuel, facility and department-specific safety, security and infection control policies.
- Knowledge of and demonstrates the Immanuel CHRIST Promises in daily behaviors.
- Ability to value and embrace multicultural traditions and recognizes when there is a need for and procures translations/interpretations appropriately.
- Ability to comply with all internal and external regulations, polices and procedures. Demonstrates understanding and practice of Immanuel quality standards and HIPAA regulations. Supports facility efforts for continuous quality improvement.
- Ability to attend and follow directions from meeting, posted directives, and communication book.