The overall purpose of this job is to oversee front of house (FOH) operations for all dining venues at an assigned Immanuel Community. Responsibilities include managing FOH operations, leading staff, and ensuring safety and compliance while delivering an exceptional guest experience. Supports and lives out Immanuel's Mission and CHRIST Promises.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
- Associate's degree in Service Management or Business Management is preferred.
- Food Service Management or Business Management degree from a vocational or trade school is preferred.
- Equivalent years of experience may substitute for education requirement.
- Two (2) years of dining room or front of house experience is required.
- One (1) year of management experience is required.
- Equivalent years of education may substitute for experience requirement.
- Food Handler certificate is preferred.
- Serve Safe permit is preferred.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Knowledge of dining room standard operating procedures.
- Skills in providing excellent customer service.
- Skills in operating Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to professionally and effectively communicate in both verbal and written forms.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to think critically.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks.
- Ability to manage a team.
- Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time.