Immanuel Lakeside Village is seeking a Part-Time (20 hours a week) Administrative and Sales Assistant. May work 4 OR 8 hour shifts. Generally day hours which may include an occasional evening for a special event.
The overall purpose of this job is to provide support for both sales and administration for leadership and staff in a community. Sales responsibilities of this job include assembling sales packets, organizing marketing events, scheduling tours, answering questions from prospects and conducting community tours if/as the need arises. The role will provide equal amounts of time supporting both the operations of the community as well as the community Senior Living Consultant. This role reports to the Senior Living Consultant. Administrative responsibilities include providing clerical and administrative support to management, generating reports, keeping records, coordinating activities, supporting special projects, and maintaining a dependable and efficient workspace. Supports and lives out Immanuel's Mission and CHRIST Promises.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
Front Desk Support (when needed)
- Associate's degree in marketing, communication, public relations, or a related field.
- Equivalent years of experience may be substituted for education requirement
- Two (2) years of direct administrative/secretarial or related experience is required.
- Equivalent years of education may substitute for experience requirement.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Knowledge of phone systems and phone etiquette.
- Skills in all Microsoft Office suite offerings, including: Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, etc.
- Skills in database entry, ability to quickly learn CRM.
- Skills in editing documents for proper punctuation and spelling.
- Skills in providing excellent customer service.
- Skills in professional written and verbal communication.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and to be organized.
- Ability to remain flexible/adaptable as daily priorities change.
- Ability to work with all types of people in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to take initiative to follow through in completing task/projects as assigned.