Immanuel Pathways in Council Bluffs, IA is seeking a Part-Time Inventory Supply Assistant.
The overall purpose of this position is to assist in the facilitation, processing and coordination of the ordering, storage and distribution of supplies and equipment required for daily operations of the Immanuel Pathways Centers. The primary responsibilities of this position are assisting with the ordering process, receiving, inventory control, storage and distribution of supplies and equipment for all departments at Immanuel Pathways. This position will perform a combination of administrative, clerical and manual supply and equipment management functions. Supports and lives out Immanuel's Mission and CHRIST Promises.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
Supply & Equipment Coordination
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
- Equivalent years of experience may substitute for education requirement.
- One (1) year of general administrative/secretarial or related experience is required.
- Previous experience with a supply chain and inventory management system desired.
- One (1) year of experience working with the frail or elderly population required, or completion of job specific training related to working with the elderly population must be completed within the first six months of hire.
- Equivalent years of education may substitute for experience requirement.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) current certification.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Knowledge of medical equipment and supplies including the use and maintenance of.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn the principles, practices, standards and techniques of Supply Management.
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
- Skilled and proficient in basic math skills.
- Skilled in the use of computers including programs specific to the job.
- Skilled in the use of office machinery such as copiers, fax machines, scanners, calculators.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with residents/participants, co-workers, family members, and vendors.
- Ability and willingness to provide customer service assistance in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to use a continuous improvement approach in daily business practices.
- Ability to implement quality practices in personal behavior and job/department outcomes.
- Ability to exhibit high standard of ethics, accountability and responsibility.
- Ability to recognize ways to improve interactions, processes, systems, materials, equipment, and services.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to consistently work in a positive and cooperative manner with fellow employees.
- Ability to be pro-active by seeking out opportunities to help rather than waiting to be asked.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing. Using tact and diplomacy in interactions at all levels.
- Ability to organize and effectively use time, resources, and talents.
- Ability to plan effectively using proactive approach, keeping appointments and following through on commitments.