The overall purpose of this job is to develop and execute marketing, public relations communications and brand management strategies that contribute to the accomplishment of organizational strategies while elevating and positioning Immanuel as a regional leader in Senior Services. This position is responsible for developing and managing a wide variety of integrated marketing and communications programs, products and services across all communication channels ensuring alignment with Immanuel's Mission and CHRIST Promises.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
Sales & Marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Management, Communications or related field is required.
- Equivalent years of experience may substitute for education requirement.
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of progressive experience in Sales/Marketing is required.
- Five (5) years of experience developing and managing comprehensive marketing and communications plans.
- Equivalent years of education may substitute for experience requirement.
- As a part of the Corporate Leadership team the VP of Sales & Marketing must exemplify the highest standards of integrity, respect and compassionate service.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective professional marketing and communications pieces targeting internal and external audiences at all socio economic levels.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and manage comprehensive integrated marketing and communications strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with Media, Business Partners, Boards, and peers.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and adjust to numerous rapidly changing and evolving priorities.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing and communication principles including social, print and broadcast media design, development, planning, production and budgeting.
- Strong knowledge of crisis management communication.
- Strong knowledge of brand management strategies and techniques.
- Strong knowledge of business, product, and customer research and analysis with demonstrated skill in developing and presenting comprehensive and useful reports with appropriate and actionable recommendations.
- Ability to use critical thinking skills to solve problems quickly, adding value beyond customer expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize prioritize and effectively use time, resources, and talents.
- Strong ethical leadership skills including demonstrating personal accountability and responsibility.
- Excellent staff, project and budget management skills including time, resource and talent management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, communicate and manage the continual progress toward aligned professional goals.