The overall purpose of this job is to provide customer service and administrative support for management and staff in a community. The responsibilities of this job include providing clerical and administrative support to management, generating reports, keeping records, coordinating activities, supporting special projects, and maintaining a dependable and efficient workspace. Supports and lives out Immanuel's Mission and CHRIST Promises.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
- Associate Degree or college level Administrative/Secretarial courses preferred.
- Two (2) years of direct administrative/secretarial or related experience is required.
- Equivalent years of education may substitute for experience requirement.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Knowledge of phone systems and phone etiquette.
- Skills in Microsoft Outlook, word, Excel, and Publisher.
- Skills in editing documents for proper punctuation and spelling.
- Skills in providing excellent customer service.
- Skills in professional written and verbal communication.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and to be organized.
- Ability to remain flexible as daily priorities change.
- Ability to work with all types of people in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions.