The overall purpose of this job is to assist with programs, events, and activities that enrich a resident's or member's experience in the physical, mental, and spiritual life of residents. The responsibilities of this job include assisting with a wide variety of Life Enrichment activities including programs, events, outings, and activities. Supports and lives out Immanuel's Mission and CHRIST Promises.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
- One (1) year of administrative or receptionist experience is preferred.
- One (1) year of activity coordination or related experience is desired.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Must be able to successfully pass a DOT Medical Exam and obtain a DOT Medical Examiner's Certificate.
- CPR certification required or obtained within the first 30 days of hire.
- First Aid education required or completed within the first 30 days of hire.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-
- Knowledge of community events and opportunities in which residents can participate.
- Skills in operating software programs such as Microsoft Publisher to create flyers/brochures.
- Skills in operating Microsoft Outlook and Office.
- Skills in organizing and prioritizing work.
- Skills in communicating professionally and effectively in both verbal and written forms.
- Ability to help residents safely participate in activities, including physical support when needed.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to assist in set-up/teardown room arrangement and equipment for events.
- Ability to transport passengers safely.